the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Barletta Town Hall Meeting

Congressman Barletta Announces Town Hall Meeting in Wilkes-Barre

WASHINGTON – On Thursday, February 3rd at 7:00 p.m., 11th Congressional District Representative Lou Barletta will be holding a town hall meeting at the Wilkes-Barre Township Fire Hall, 152 Watson Street in Wilkes-Barre.

“I have long stated my commitment to holding regular town hall meetings in the 11th Congressional District,” Barletta said. “I look forward to hearing the thoughts and concerns of my neighbors at Thursday’s town hall meeting so that I can ensure that their voices are heard in Washington.”


The event, which begins at 7:00 p.m., will be open to the public.

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 1st, 2011

WHAT: Town Hall Meeting with Congressman Lou Barletta
WHEN: Thursday, February 3rd , 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Wilkes-Barre Township Fire Hall

152 Watson Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702


###

A few minutes ago, I got one of those robo-calls about this. And then seemingly seconds later, I received the press release via email.

Is this a call to action to all of the "nuts with cameras" throughout NEPA?

Bye

*Watson Street? Actually, I think that's in Wilkes-Barre Township, home of Arena No!

No comments: