ssǝɹddns ɹou ɹɐǝɟ ɹǝɥʇıǝu plnoʍ ʎʇǝıɔos ǝǝɹɟ ʎlnɹʇ ɐ ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıʇnɔolɯnɔɹıɔ suıɐʇuoɔ ǝʇıs sıɥʇ



Monday, December 26, 2011

Disturbing fire video

The place: The Station night club, West Warwick, Rhode Island on February, 20, 2003.

100 people were killed after the on-stage pyrotechnics lit the place on fire. From the looks of the joint, it appears to be a somewhat aged wood-frame structure, not a structure you'd want to be lighting fireworks inside of.

The fire department arrives in less than five minutes, but still well too late to save much of anything or anyone. The point being, fire moves very quickly.

When the music stops, you can hear the singer say "Wow. That's not good."



Later

No comments: