the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sandra hangover

Ever since Hurricane What's-her-name hit town, I've been able to connect to the Internet about as often as a job is created in this retracting country of ours.

So, earlier today, I called Bhopal, India and raised a ruckus about it. I was told that a work order would be created. And I was reminded that the "big wind" had blown through Pennsylvania. And then, lo and behold, just a tad bit later I could connect to the old 'net with relative ease. Go figure.

Anyway, I ain't dead just yet. And I offer the following...

If I encouraged people to torch the White House, you'd be done with me and hoping for my timely Internet demise. Perhaps worse.

Yet, when the Wilkes-Barre Taxpayer Association honcho encourages the torching of an entire section of the city, not a freaking peep.

Fire & Police more important than golf? Unless a rash of fires break out in Barney Farms (Calling all Pyromaniacs), or someone should decide to swipe more sewer gates (Calling all Thieves), I don’t think you’ll be able to sell that idea.


Activism is one thing. Encouraging lawlessness in the name of activism is a whole other thing.

That's my one thought.

Later


No comments: