the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Saturday, September 7, 2013

By request

By request, I'm publishing the second letter I received from my long-lost father...the last I have heard from him.

I published the first letter---"Letter from my father"---back in June. And this is all she wrote as further attempts at contacting him have fallen flat.


I spoke to a member of the Benton County, Oregon Sheriff's Department just yesterday.  This would be the very same forest deputy who made the long-sought reconnection possible in the first place by arresting my father in late 2012 for criminal trespass.

According to him, my father is still out there in the local hills somewhere. And some of us are generally concerned about his well-being and suchwhat. But still, the communication has come to an abrupt halt.

I waited a lifetime to talk to him. And, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not done with peppering him with questions.

The way I see it, the very least of which he owes me is a couple of answers.

Later

No comments: