the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Monday, October 14, 2013

Busy as all get-out

As you may have guessed, I haven't had much time for this gibberish of late.

Not only did I take on the structural and commodity fumigation responsibilities at work, the lone termite technician in a neighboring county quit with no notice. So, I am busy and then some. Besides, what good is blogging with the out-of-control Democrats rushing us headlong into financial insolvency?

Anyway, I'll see you around. In Luzerne County. In Lackawanna County. Wayne. Wyoming. Susquehanna. Monroe. Carbon. And last but not least, Schuylkill.

But, before I go, give this blog post a look. The dude is...well, you tell me what's up with this dude.

About The Girl I Want


Kingston

Eckley

Eckley

Cow pasture in W-B

Later


No comments: