Opinions need not be feared or suppressed.

Friday, July 31, 2026

Intemperate Thoughts

I just watched Chuck Schumer's press conference as he announced his pitch (a bill) to create an anti-corruption bureau to put a stop to Donald Trump's "self-enrichment" and "grifting." And there it is!!! Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty of.

I never knew my father and always yearned to. Iffin' dear old dad turned out to be anything like Schumer, I would definately eat a round.

He claimed that Americans have been crying out to Congress concerning Trump's theft of their money. (?) He claimed that Trump has been accepting bribe after bribe. He sounded as ludicrous as usual, as do most of his lunatic fringe leftists.

Man, is he ready for the political graveyard or what?

Enough with that twaddling fool.

Next...

Yesterday I cancelled my Walmart-plus membership as well as two other such agreements. The reason? You advertise in Spanish, you lose me. You'll never get a single dollar of mine.

This is Pennsylvania, not some backwoods tent city where people feast on roasted insects.

No habla, no Markie!

Next...

I see YOUR county council is at it again with the ill-advised, assinine anti-discrimination blunder.

This one was beyond cute. Bring in some outsider to tell us how such an undertaking has only ever resulted in rainbows and bliss and orgasms and should never be questioned by anyone anywhere. And now that you have been corrected, you can sign the form provided by council to have your petition signature voided.

They just refuse to have their power (?) combined with heaps of utter brilliance challenged by those goll-danged taxpayers. Those annoying little trolls.

What's next? The anti-troll ordinance?

No comments: