the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Humpster endorses Doherty

WILK's Steve Corbett is on the air and saying with much certainty that Scranton Mayor Chris Doherty's hoped-for ascendancy to the state senate is all but assured because former president Bill Clinton has come out and endorsed Doherty.

Doherty Gets Clinton Endorsement

While I take no issue with the prognostication, I wonder about what I consider to be a mostly regrettable and mostly unholy alliance.

Seriously, Bill Clinton toiled away and frolicked away in the White House for 8 long years, and the only question not answered in his elusive memoirs is whether she swallowed or not.

Doherty? Clinton?

Man, that Volpe dude is starting look like a viable option.

Whatever. I got no horse in that race. But if I did have a horse in that race, I'm quite certain that Bill Clinton would try to hump it.

Congrats to Camp Doherty.

(?)

I guess.

Later

No comments: