the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not quite room temperature

Just in case anyone missed me (doubtful), I'm still here. Go ahead, say it. Do it, I don't mind...

DANG!

Basically, for the past couple of weeks I've been working the equivalent of two jobs. And very early last week, I suffered a bone bruise to my right hand. No, I never, ever request to fill out an accident report at work when I get dinged up. Fact is, I'm just about always dinged up in some respect.

And I if I go down that official road, if I do the accident report, then I've also got to report to the medical place and most likely be put on light duty as a result. And I don't do light duty. It's a paycheck killer.

Odd thing is, typing hurt far more than the two jobs did. Oh, and shifting the truck was a joy when I wasn't grinding gears.

Check the view...

Drums valley from the Pardeesville perch. You don't want to know what the vertical drop was like at the edge of this property. Gives me vertigo all over again just by thinking about it.


The election? Okay, let's do that.

1. Kanjo's win makes me want to take a flying leap off of the Citizens' Bank building.

2. Corey, thanks for nothing other than getting me all hopeful and the like.

3. Brian Kelley who? Damn!

4. Yuddy crushes Leighton? For me, a resident of Wilkes-Barre, I'm all good with that.

5. And Specter? Re-a-lected.

Not!

Anyway, I'll be talkin' at y'all real soon like.

One...more...time...DANG!

Bye

No comments: