the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kistler

Unfortunately, I was there.

Remember, I’m the termite technician. And as soon as Spring arrives in full, I’ll be right back to doing what I do best…using termite biology and termite behavior against termites…the only insects that can digest cellulose, uh, wood, er, your biggest investment.

W-B school sprayed for bed bugs

According to Wilkes-Barre Area Superintendent Jeffrey Namey, a single bed bug was found on the floor of a fifth-grade classroom Thursday. Students were removed from the classroom, their parents were contacted and an extermination company was brought in, Namey said.

The exterminators did not find any additional bed bugs, but at their recommendation, the entire fifth-grade pod, a total of five classrooms, was sprayed for the bugs Friday evening, Namey said.

“We have expanded it beyond the scope of the original problem,” Namey said, adding that exterminators will also do a follow-up inspection following spraying.

I have no comment other than to say that the WBSD is taking this isolated incident very, very seriously and is sparing no expense.

Trust me on this.

Later

No comments: