the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Occudorks in Oakland

Some people have way too much time on their hands.

I cannot imagine participating in such wasteful pursuits. At 25, I had a wife, three kids, a puppy, a kitten and a career to tend to. Oh, and a bi-weekly paycheck.

While watching this video, I was reminded of why I could never, ever be a police officer---my volcanic temper.

If it were my call to make, I'd order the beatings to commence with extreme prejudice.

Later

1 comment:

Aggie95 said...

Have you ever noticed that when ever more than 2 liberals get together to protest ....1/2 the crowd gets arrested and something burns .....300,000 Tea Party people on the Washington Mall and not 1 piece of trash ....I think they even cut and edged the grass and pruned the tree's .... hell look locally ....you did a story how how trashy the neighborhood looks in the Heights these days .... I live their I agree ..... what is the democrat ... Republican registration in WB .... 3 to 1 .... 4 to 1 .... * SHRUG *