the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Monday, February 20, 2012

Free condoms for everybody

I'm already well beyond being sick and tired of listening to all of this contrived contraception electioneering.

Need contraceptives? Fine. Check the tour schedule, meet the big rig and partake of the 100,000 free condoms.

Condom Nation

A couple of years ago I ran into a couple of ladies from the Red Cross who were conducting a free condom giveaway at a local public housing project. Right out of the trunk of their car, no less. They offered me a handful, but I declined on that generous offer.

Funny thing, though. At your typical public housing project, there are unsupervised kids aplenty and no shortage of unwed mothers. But not a husband or father in sight.

Seems to me that those Red Cross folks showed up just a tad late.

I'm just sayin'.

Later

No comments: