the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Friday, May 11, 2012

Avery's boo-boo

The littlest guy---Avery Jayce Cour---broke his arm.

He's only 4-years-old and he's been done violently wrong by a publicly-owned playground. I'd sue, but most of the self-absorbed lawyers have gone off to Congress in search of riches and sex-crazed interns. That's one of the reasons why the United States is fast going the way of the Roman Empire. Only, in this sorry case, the axe-wielding Barbarians came from within our very midst.

All of that aside, understand that once you've done away with me, my offspring and their many offspring will still need to be reckoned with.

I didn't mean to frighten you, but there it is.

G'nite

2 comments:

Aggie95 said...

I suspect you will be known to the nurses at the local patch em up place on a first name basis with this guy .... my parents always swore there was just more gravity around me and my 6 brothers than most other kids ....LOL ...in fact my dad got so tired of running us to the body shop a couple of times a week he started knitting us back together himself as long as nothing was hanging out

zorcong said...

He and his two brothers take after their father, in that they've spilled parts of their brains out numerous times.

My son was a regular at the emergency room--one tough little kid. Wouldn't cry, wouldn't even flinch.

Wifey would freak out. I'd take a look at what he'd done to himself and say, Dammit! Get in the car.


Markie