the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A tributary ran through it

They (whoever they are) say a picture is worth a thousand words.

And when you consider what a picture of a giggling mayor holding a gun to another man's head can mean to his electoral future, sometimes pictures can be innately synergistic.

I've been doing this--blogging--a long, long time. Too long, in fact. And I learned a long time ago that my timely use of a cheap Kodak digital camera could tell the tale far, far better than any scattershot collection of words I could cobble together.

With that said, This Fracking Water Withdrawal Site on Bowmans Creek has been shut down for TWO WEEKS!

Unlike our politicians and the willing dupes that serve them, pictures do not lie. And neither do committed citizens armed only with the facts. Oh, and armed with that camera.

Later

*And on a post post aside, Darth Cheney?

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

1 comment:

Tom Borthwick said...

I've been watching Star Wars lately.