the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Monday, March 26, 2012

Obama to Putin: I will deep-six more weapon platforms

Well, it's obvious that a vote for Barry Oblahblah is a vote for less missile defense systems, both here and abroad.

Not to mention the reduction in aerospace jobs. Don't worry, those furloughed workers can collect unemployment for life as long as the Democrat party rules the roost.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

The text as recorded by an open mic…

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

He cannot and will not work with Republicans, i.e., Americans.

But he obviously has no difficulty working in concert with the Russians, i.e., the remaining Soviet communists.

Treason? Self-sedition, anyone?

Later

No comments: