the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A question posed to me

What do you like about Mitt Romney?

Even though some are trying to use both against him, and especially because his opponent has neither, I like the fact that he has a long, documented track record as well as a full resume.

I like the fact that he understands how business and finance actually work.

I like the fact that he has experience at the executive level, as well as as that of a high-profile troubleshooter.

I like the fact that he understands that each and every regulation passed down from an overreaching Fedrule Govmint in lieu of law takes money directly out of our wallets, i.e., the economy.

I like the fact that he was not afraid to innovate by providing the model from which Oblahblahcare was haphazardly cobbled together.

I like the fact that he is a man of faith, as well a good husband, father and grandfather.

I like the fact that he has kept his composure while undergoing scurrilous and unfair attacks from almost every angle.

I like the fact that he was not mentored by cocooned academies, avowed communists, far-out radicals and domestic terrorists.

I like the overall positive tone of his message, rather than the chastising, admonishing, finger-pointing, divisive and self-impressed know-it-all condescension of his lightweight opponent.

I like the fact that he’s not in bed with Middle Eastern revolutionaries.

I like the fact that he actually visited the continental United States before he set off to college.

Finally, I like the fact that what he wants to make this country strong again, not remake it by executive fiat.
  
You asked. 

Later

No comments: