the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Monday, November 19, 2012

Effin' Twinkies

There is certainly no shortage of zombie movies, zombie video games and, of late, zombie sightings. On that last note, as I happened to put it: Zombies spotted by freaks.

Anywho, the two zombie flicks I do like are both of the comedic variety: Sean of the Dead and Zombieland. And Markie's Oscar award goes to...hands down...to Zombieland.

Did I mention that I cannot get enough of Woody Harrelson? The dude is probably strange enough to pal around with the likes of moi. Weird sense of humor. Weird. Takes the wildest of scripts and roles.

Now that Hostess has been kiboshed by the union brothership, this clip from Zombieland came to mind. Woody and his twinkies. I love it. Only he could sell being totally transfixed on Twinkies during the zombie apocolypse.



Later

No comments: