the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Monday, November 5, 2012

One...More...Day!!!

Like most registered Republicans, I can’t frickin’ wait to vote tomorrow morning.

Turnout, baby. Turnout!

The weird part is, I’m not even sure where my new polling place sits. But rest assured, I’ll find it.

Rather than vote for the embittered candidate of “revenge,” I’ll be voting for the adult.

Rather than voting for the creation of the new “secretary of business” cabinet position, I’ll be voting for someone who emanated from the private sector, understands the private sector and likewise
 understands that what the long-flailing private sector needs is a whole lot more pragmatism and a whole lot less pie-in-the-sky idealism.




Man, I am jazzed to know that the clueless and incompetent trainee who would be the king by executive fiat will soon be shipping off to Hawaii, his adopted pot-laden home. And to know that the four long, lost years will not morph into being eight even longer lost years.

Plus, it’s good to know that the vice president can finally do away with pretense and the seek the help that only a sanitarium can provide.

The next two days should be fun. Expect vandalism, shouting matches, sporadic violence and lots of pre-planned but post-election dirty tricks from the startled and horrified Democrats.

Enough with the vastly enhanced safety nets doubling as careers and a way of life. Enough with the free phones on my dime.

America is not Europe. America is not Greece. America is not hapless. And America is not yet hopeless. So it’s time to elect a leader who believes as much.

Wherever that polling place of mine is, I’ll see you there.

Later

No comments: