the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

No, not dynamite



I did my civic duty by contacting my state representative about this reprehensible Act 43. Seriously kiddies, we had one local fatality due to our new weapons grade fireworks. We've got half-sticks and fireballs big enough to bring down small aircraft. But, the state created yet another new revenue stream to waste, so who cares?

What my state rep doesn't know is that I did not forget about the compact disc he promised me at Gasstock, but I means to collect.  When it comes to tunage, I have collected beyond all belief. Always have, always will. And remember...if it ain't loud, it ain't worth a f*ck. Sez me.

Two teens drowned in the river last night. The rescue folks were on the water for quite a while looking here, there and seemingly everywhere. It always amazes me when kids get wasted doing the exact same things we did while growing up. When I think back on some of the adrenaline-soaked craziness I got away with, I realize I do not deserve to still be ruining the planet. Oh, well.

When I was 14, I told a cop named Benny to suck off. Damn near lost my right arm. I really wasn't f*cking with him, it's just that I had never before heard of jaywalking. Felt bad for my onlooking mom, though.

Good luck with reading this because I'm typing without a mask.

I want my, I want my T...N...T.

No.






No comments: