the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Still got ten fingers?

Still got ten? on most days, you only need one.

I'm thankful that the reenactment of the Battle of Parsons in now behind us. If local history is not your forte, the 1807 attack on the Parsons Settlement camp by the Buttpoke Indians marked the premiere of the use of modern artillery by the U.S. Army. That's the way it's told by a local historian who sports a 70-foot, two-man kayak (sexist?). Anyway, no thanks to my neighbors, I can still hear. It'll be rapturous to have a quiet day post Act 43.

And, with that, the expected week-long Gamma Ray Storm of 2020 can commence.  100 degrees will be within reach all week long. Great week for cycling as the mere mortals retreat to the relative safety of their air conditioners. And to hear the enviro-commies rework the tired yarn, when you cool off you're actually overheating the planet. Shame on you. Better hope the governor doesn't find out.

That reminds me, go to Planet of the humans. Watch the entire movie which proves what a scam most of the leftist green push amounts to. As Flo & Eddie once put it, it's "illegal, immoral and fattening."

Speaking of the govenator--ole Mr. Unilateral, I do not want my fu*king police department defunded. Quite the opposite, I want my police department expanded and given longer, heavier batons. By the way,  I've got Coke, diet Coke and Instant coffee waiting here for the boys and girls in blue wandering through Zone 6. I'll send a facebook message. Look me up, man.

Since you are not required to obtain a permit for the purposes of protesting, our police department has to respond to flash mobs each and every time yet another feeble-minded protest swells up on the pages of facebook. We've had twelve such events lately. Happily, restraint ruled the day each time. No looting yet. Yet.

Oh yeah, if you identify a fireworks violator on a second offense, they will be charged with a misdemeanor and taken away. Call and identify.

In case you're wondering, gamma rays are the byproduct of collapsing stars. Real fireworks.

Buh-bye


No comments: