the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Monday, July 4, 2022

Jihad Markie

No, I'm not really packing a bomb or anything else for the holiday noted for explosions.

If you've ever experienced a hit-and-run electro encephalogram at a medical facility, trust me, that's got nothing in common with the four-day at-home version. Four days with electrodes pasted all over your skull while connected to a computer hanging around your neck. No bath. No shower. Cameras watching and listening. You know, no fun.

The selling point being that if all goes well, we eliminate the seizure medication. So, it's got a positive spin put on it going in. Yippee!

In this case, no news is good news. And I've gotten no news. I"ll be seeing my neurologist next month, so I'll get the official word from the brain boss.

Until then, We'll stick with the good little Markie routine: no smoke, no drink, salt, or monosodium glutamate. Nope, just exercise, diet coke and extremely loud music. Actually louder than loud. We'll just pound that brain back into shape.

Remember, if it ain't loud, it ain't worth a fu>k.

Buh-bye

No comments: