the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Friday, April 22, 2011

Checkin' in

Just in case anyone is wondering, I'm still toiling away out here. Or, out there. Something or other.



I'm tired. I'm beat. I'm dinged up, and earlier today I took a disintegrated steptic pencil to two of my bleeding knuckles. Could be worse: could have been one of those liquid (borate dope) patches I used to use for bowling.

Sure, it's been annoyingly cold, but it's been equally wet. Oh, and then some. And mature termite colonies will always predictably flock to moisture, moisture and then those elevated moisture levels within structures. And where there are no fallen forests within 300 yards to feed upon, there are frame structures. You get the picture.

Anyway, the waistline is shrinking, the overall muscle tone is increasing...and I'm looking forward to two days of doing nothing.

I'm still here, but I am currently engaging the fast-emerging enemy.

G'nite

No comments: