the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stuff

Last weekend was devoted to paddling. And I'm thinking this coming weekend should be devoted to bicycling. Despite all of the aquatics, I'm a land-lover at heart.

Kayak Dude published a bunch of pictures taken during our most recent paddling adventure. And I'm sure a bunch more are soon to follow.

So, the jury laid a bitch-slapping on former Lackawanna County commissioners Bob Cordero and A.J. Munchak. After the obligatory appeal process, it seems these two are headed off to a hoosegow not at all near you.

Still and all, Luzerne County has lost a county commissioner as well as three county judges to this ongoing corruption scandal. So the way I see it, Luzerne County is still Corruption Central.

If they want the infamous crown, those corrupt folks up north need to start ratting out their co-conspirators to the Fedrules. Just a suggestion.

And that's about all the time I have for this today. You see, I worked all day, got home, hit the shower, ate some pizza and it's pushing 7:30.

Hey, somebody has got to pay for all of these cushy hammocks. Er, somebody has got to pay for all of these cradle-to-grave entitlements.

Oh, wait...Gort's back. Remember him?

Yeah, that is, until Chipper and Martin Prado come off the DL as did Justin Heyward, and the Braves go on a major ripper.

Klatuu, Barada, Fu>kin' A!

G'nite

3 comments:

Gort said...

"Braves go on a major ripper"

I'm waiting for it

zorcong said...

Hey, what do you folks say to a Blogger Beer Summit?

I'll get the keg, I'll put up the hot buffet, I've got the tunes, the pool and the ash trays...all I need are some fellow bloggers.

July? August?

Gort said...

Sure.

But only if you lose the pink excerpt color.