the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Sunday, April 15, 2012

50 years: And we still haven't gotten the message

My dearly departed Mom and I used to watch this--West Side Story--at every available opportunity. And back in the black-and-white, rabbit-eared days, those opportunities were many.

As far as I’m concerned, it---West Side Story--was and still is the greatest musical ever produced.

Unfortunately, the television networks as currently fatally flawed do not broadcast classics. Rather, they rush to make classics of the fatally-flawed.

In my opinion, this movie should be shown in every school in Amerika, at least once per school year. As in, the tribal mindset that failed us 50 years ago still fails us by leaps and bounds today.

Hence, this familial madness.

Just me thinking out loud for everybody to see.

Later

No comments: