the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Legos by the pound

I love Legos.

I do. I really do.

I honestly love spreading out on the carpet and playing Legos with my grandkids, just like I once did with their parents, their aunts and their uncles before them...my kids.

Most of all, I love my grandkids. Even the three maniacal ones.

Picture: Taylor 5, Gage-8-years-old

Anyway, the point of this post?

Well, my son-in-law found that there are people selling Legos by the pound on Ebay. And since I think we'll all agree that store-bought Legos are on the pricey side, here's your opportunity to purchase Legos by the boatload, and rather cheaply, too.

And to those of you that will not admit to playing with Legos even at your rapidly advanced age,
I say fess up already.

Everybody likes Legos.

Right?

Later

No comments: