the barcode printer: free barcode generator

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spammed?

The mystery is solved. After being accused of restricting comments for about a week, I did some poking around this here site and found the following...

" We have enabled automatic spam detection for comments. You should occasionally check the comments in your spam inbox."


Ah! So even though I've never moderated comments, the host company was doing it for me. And doing it poorly. Well, sort of.

Anywho, since I'm not entirely sure what to make of this just yet, I have gone full-blown on moderating the comments from here forward. I have no intention of restricting the commenting. Rather, I simply want to be notified of all incoming comments, whether they are viewed as being spam or not.

Once I sign in and see what's what, your comments will be posted as received, providing they are not wholly inappropriate.

G'nite

No comments: